Focus and Scope
Journal of the Indonesian Tropical Animal Agriculture (JITAA) is a double blind peer-reviewed publication devoted to disseminate all information contributing to the understanding and development of animal agriculture in the tropics by publication of original research papers. The journal covers all aspect relating to Animal Agriculture, including:
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Animal feeding and nutrition
- Animal reproduction
- Animal biotechnology
- Animal physiology
- Animal production and technology
- Animal products technology
- Animal management and economics
- Animal products processing and animal by-products
- Animal microbiology
- Livestock farming systems
- Other related topics in relation to animal science.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) reviewers. Editor in chief will make final decision according to the comments of reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Screening plagiarism will be conducted using Turnitin.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.